Vivo Y18L firmware flash file can be downloaded from this post to restore your device and fix the possible errors such as bootloop, soft-bricked or you simply want to reclaim your lost device warranty guys. So whatever your reasoning might be. You will find the download stock ROM file for your device stock ROM flash file and not just that you will also be guided to flash the stock ROM from this post.
So download the Vivo Y18L firmware flash file on this post and bring back your device to its initiate condition and enjoy everything like you bought it for the first time.
Keep in mind that flashing this ROM might erase your data therefore I highly suggest you to firstly make necessary backups guys.
Vivo Y18L Stock ROM Firmware
- File name: Vivo_Y18L_4.3_20151120.zip.
- Alternative name: Vivo_Y18L_4.3_20151120.
- Android Version: Android 4.3 Firmware.
- Size: 665 MB.
Follow each step and do not skip any of them.
- Download Qcom Phones Download Tool to your computer.
- Unzip the Qcom Phones Download Tool, then open it, by clicking the GN_Qcom_Download_Tools.exe.
- This is the interface Qcom Download Tools on your computer.
- Choose English as the preferred language.
- On the UpDataType dropdown menu just chosoe the Save Prodution Data.
- Now click the three dots, then find the firmware file.
- Select the firmware file on your computer.
- Click Start Download.
- Now power off your Android device and then connect your Android device to computer using a USB cable data now.
- If your device is connected then the flashing process will automatically start.
- After the flashing process has successfully done, disconnect your device from PC, done.
Have another Vivo models? Please to visit Vivo firmware page.
Congratulation because you have successfully flashed the firmware on your Android based device.