Vivo Y15CW firmware flash file can be downloaded from this post to restore your device and fix the possible errors such as bootloop, soft-bricked or you simply want to reclaim your lost device warranty guys. So whatever your reasoning might be. You will find the download stock ROM file for your device stock ROM flash file and not just that you will also be guided to flash the stock ROM from this post.
So download the Vivo Y15CW firmware flash file on this post and bring back your device to its initiate condition and enjoy everything like you bought it for the first time.
Keep in mind that flashing this ROM might erase your data therefore I highly suggest you to firstly make necessary backups guys.
Vivo Y15CW Stock ROM Firmware
- File name: Vivo_Y15cw_PD1304CW_EX_A_3.4.8_MT6582_ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.46_20141107.zip.
- Alternative name: Vivo_Y15cw_PD1304CW_EX_A_3.4.8_MT6582_ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.46_20141107.
- Android Version: Android 4.4.2 Firmware.
- Size: 905 + 900 MB.
How to flash Vivo Y15CW firmware file
Files you need to download to your PC
Follow each step without skipping any of them.
- On your computer, open the folder of SP Flash Tool you unzipped earlier. Then right click on the Flash Tool then select the Run As Administrator to launch SP Flash Tool.
- SP Flash Tool is now opened, choose the Download tab, and then select Scatter Loading button to find the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC (Scatter file is the firmware that’s needed to be flashed on your Android based device).
- Once you found the Android_Scatter file click on it.
- SP Flash Tool will now load the Android scatter file.
- You need to click Download button now and see the image.
- Now turn off your device using the Power Off option (Remember. If your device battery can be removed, then remove it, if not then just turn your device off and continue to the next step).
- You need to connect your device to computer now using your USB cable.
- On this phase, press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection process between your device and computer to flash the firmware.
- If it’s successful, then firmware flashing will start, a progress bar in yellow color will show indicating the flashing progress. So wait now. Do nothing guys!
- When the process is done, SP Flash Tool interface will show you the sign like in the picture.
- You need to disconnect your Android device from computer and then reboot your device.
Notes. To clean up any possible flashing errors it’s advised to do factory reset from recovery.
Have another model? Let’s head to Vivo firmware stock ROM page then guys!
Any questions in mind guys? Don’t be shy to reveal them on the provided comment area. Okay?