Download Vivo V3 firmware flash file and then install the stock ROM on your device using the QCom Phones Download Tools. This official firmware is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop that has 3GB size for you.
You are welcomed to flash this ROM if your device is needed to be restored or fixed for the errors that are currently experiencing your device performance, such as bootloop or soft-bricked, or other kind issues that you must deal with.
And to flash the firmware you will need to use QCOM Phone Download Tools, it is a flashing software, that works like SP Flash Tool. But this tool is created to only supports Qualcomm Chipset device.
File you need.
- Vivo USB Drivers you need to install on your computer, only if you haven’t don it guys, skip it if you have.
Vivo V3 Stock ROM Firmware
- File Name: Vivo_V3_PD1524F_EX_A_1.10.11.zip
- Android Version: Android 5.1 Firmware
- Total Size: 3.4 GB
Flash stock ROM on Vivo V3 device
- Download Qcom Phones Download Tool to your computer.
- Unzip the Qcom Phones Download Tool, then open it, by clicking the GN_Qcom_Download_Tools.exe.
- This is the interface Qcom Download Tools on your computer.
- Choose English as the preferred language.
- On the UpDataType dropdown menu just chosoe the Save Prodution Data.
- Now click the three dots, then find the firmware file.
- Select the firmware file on your computer.
- Click Start Download.
- Now power off your Android device and then connect your Android device to computer using a USB cable data now.
- If your device is connected then the flashing process will automatically start.
- After the flashing process has successfully done, disconnect your device from PC, done.
Find another Vivo firmware stock ROM software guys if your device is different model.