Download G610FDDU1BQH9 Android Nougat for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. The Android Nougat is now available for the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, you will likely see its availability through system update on your device and then you can download and install it right away guys.
The update is for Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J610FN models and it is the major update for the device. Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime has been with Android Marshmallow for almost a year or more. And at the last of this year Samsung pour the phone with Android 7.0 Nougat.
Of course you have been expecting this update since the first time you bought the phone. As I do, because fortunately I have this smartphone and been waiting for the official Android Nougat to come.
Now the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Android Nougat is coming and currently available on the Over The Air (OTA) utility.
And on this post you will be guided to download and manually install Android Nougat on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
To manually install the G610FDDU1BQH9 Nougat Galaxy J7 Prime stock ROM then we all will need Odin as the flashable tool and a Windows computer with USB data cable. And the stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy
Please to also read the detail information about the G610FDDU1BQH9 Android Nougat update for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime smartphone.
- Model -SM-J610F.
- Model name – Galaxy J7 Prime.
- Country – India.
- Version – Android 7.
- Security Patch Level – 2017-08-01.
- Product code – INS.
- PDA – G610FDDU1BQH9.
- CSC – G610FDDU1BQH9.
- The guides here only for the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
- Be sure to make backups first.
- Be sure that you firstly enable USB debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime phone.
- Follow all the guides written on this post and do not skip any steps.
- A computer and a USB cable must be prepared.
- You need to make sure that your device’s battery power is sufficient.
- Hope you all the best guys now.
Download the following files to your computer
How to officially update Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime to Android 7.0 Nougat?
After you have downloaded all the needed files now you may continue to the following page guys.
If you have any questions regarding the stock ROM flashing procedures then don’t be a shy person to ask me through the comment area and I will do my best to answer your questions.