Download and install stock ROM for Lenovo A606 so you will bring back your device to its original condition, and fix any possible technical errors your device might experience now. Of course if your warranty is still on, this firmware will restore it and once again you are covered with warranty for any fix charges your device may need it.
What you need.
- Lenovo USB Drivers.
- A computer with a USB cable.
- Backup before proceeding.
- Enable your device USB Debugging mode.
- Charge your device battery power if you think it’s not enough to perform the instructions.
Lenovo A606 Stock ROM Firmware
- File Name: Lenovo A606 Stock Android ROM
- Android Version: 4.4.2 Firmware
- Total Size: 1 GB + 514 MB + 1 GB
How to install stock ROM on Lenovo A606
Follow the tutorials without skipping any steps guys!
- On your computer, open the folder of SP Flash Tool you unzipped earlier. Then right click on the Flash Tool then select the Run As Administrator to launch SP Flash Tool.
- SP Flash Tool is now opened, choose the Download tab, and then select Scatter Loading button to find the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC (Scatter file is the firmware that’s needed to be flashed on your Android based device).
- Once you found the Android_Scatter file click on it.
- SP Flash Tool will now load the Android scatter file.
- You need to click Download button now and see the image.
- Now turn off your device using the Power Off option (Remember. If your device battery can be removed, then remove it, if not then just turn your device off and continue to the next step).
- You need to connect your device to computer now using your USB cable.
- On this phase, press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection process between your device and computer to flash the firmware.
- If it’s successful, then firmware flashing will start, a progress bar in yellow color will show indicating the flashing progress. So wait now. Do nothing guys!
- When the process is done, SP Flash Tool interface will show you the sign like in the picture.
- You need to disconnect your Android device from computer and then reboot your device.
Your device model is not here? Then find it on the dedicated Lenovo stock ROM page!
Well done my friends! You have successfully installed the .pac file on your device. If you have any questions then reveal them on the provided comment area.