Let’s flash Alcatel One Touch 4017F stock firmware ROM using the SP Flash Tool. If you are looking for a complete step by step to flash the firmware on your device. You are at the right place guys. Flashing a stock ROM on Alcatel OT 5O37X can help you fix error such as bootloop and soft-bricked too.
If you are ready let’s us directly to the full instructions. And remember if your device is rooted. Then the root access will be erased by the ROM.
One more thing, the OT 4071F ROM file will be provided on the download section so you can grab it, after that follow the instructions.
Alcatel One Touch 4017F Stock Rom (firmware)
- Model Name: Alcatel_One_Touch_4017F_2XALBR1_MT6572_5.1.zipF
- Android Version: 5.1
- Rom Size: 690 MB
How to flash Alcatel One Touch 4017F firmware ROM
Files you need to download to your PC
- Download SP Flash Tool (Unzip the file).
- Download Alcatel USB Drivers and install it on your PC. But if you already have one, ignore this guys.
- Now you need to open the SP Flash Tool folder on your computer. Find and right-click on the Flash Tool then choose the Run As Administrator to open SP Flash Tool.
- SP Flash Tool is now opened, choose the Download tab, and then select Scatter Loading button to find the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC (Scatter file is the firmware that’s needed to be flashed on your Android based device).
- Once you found the Android_Scatter file click on it.
- SP Flash Tool will now load the Android scatter file.
- You need to click Download button now and see the image.
- Now turn off your device using the Power Off option (Remember. If your device battery can be removed, then remove it, if not then just turn your device off and continue to the next step).
- You need to connect your device to computer now using your USB cable.
- On this phase, press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection process between your device and computer to flash the firmware.
- If it’s successful, then firmware flashing will start, a progress bar in yellow color will show indicating the flashing progress. So wait now. Do nothing guys!
- When the process is done, SP Flash Tool interface will show you the sign like in the picture.
- You need to disconnect your Android device from computer and then reboot your device.
Do you have a different model? If that’s so just head to the download Alcatel firmware (complete list) page then guys!
Any questions in mind guys? Don’t be shy to reveal them on the provided comment area. Okay?