Obtaining a root privilege for some people is a must, if they are the kind of users who want more from their device, like I do.
If you are that kind of users then you are invited to taste iRoot for PC and root your Android based smartphone or device.
How to root Android Using iRoot With PC?Preconditions.
- Charge your device battery power if it's not enough to perform the guides.
- Make sure you are connected with internet, because iRoot needs the internet connection.
- Please to temporarily disable your antivirus or other firewall on your PC, because these kind of software will interrupt iRoot from running.
- Do not forget to enable USB debugging mode.
- Download iRoot for PC and install it now guys.
- Your Windows OS must be ready to use.|
- Enable USB debugging mode by going to Settings -> Developer Options -> Find and tap the USB Debugging Optionsbox.
Note. Google set the Developer Options is hidden by default. Therefore we need to firstly show the option to enable USB Debugging Mode. To do so just open Settings -> About -> Information -> Tap for 7 times the Build Number and you will see a notification informing that You are now developer. Back to Settings and you will find Developer Options on Settings.
Instructions to root Android with iRoot for PC
- Now connect your device to computer using a USB cable (Be sure USB debugging mode is already enabled guys).
- Once your device's connected to PC, you need to open iRoot tool on your computer.
- iRoot will try to detect your device.
- If your device is detected by iRoot, then you can directly click the Root green button to begin the rooting process.
- The root process will take sometimes, just wait guys, patiently.
- If the root process is successful then your device will automtically reboot.
- Now you can see the KingUser app on your device home or other part meaning your device is already rooted guys.