- Charge your battery power if it's low.
- A Windows and a USB cable in case you choose to root using PC.
- Backup all the important data before beginning.
- Enable your Lenovo USB debugging mode.
- Follow all the instructions here without skipping anything.
How to root Lenovo A7000 with or without PC
Root with PC.
- Download iRoot for PC.
- Connect your device to PC using USB cable.
- Run iRoot. And you need to click the Connect Device when iRoot ask for connection.
- iRoot will detect your device and it's detected then click the Root button to start.
- In just a few seconds only, you will find the notification that your device's rooted.
- Reboot your device.
- Now download the iRoot apk file.
- Once it's downloaded then place it on your Lenovo A7000 storage.
- Then install the apk file and run it once it's installed.
- iRoot will try to identify your device then click Root now.
- The rooting process will begin.
- If the rooting is succeed you will see this interface.
- Reboot the device when it's done.